Program Assistant (PAME)
Do you have a background in administrative support? Are you interested in a rewarding career with our Public Health Division? Then this is the right opportunity for you to join our team. Read on…..
MCD Global Health is a nonprofit global health organization recognized in the United States and around the world as a leader, innovator, and trusted partner.
Our Vision & Mission:
We envision a world in which all people have access to high quality and enduring solutions to improve and maintain their health and well-being. MCD aspires to be a premier partner of choice and an internationally recognized leader, innovator, and trusted partner in applied, cross-national public health solutions. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of people worldwide through enduring, high-quality, cost-effective, and universally accessible public health solutions.
We are looking to bring on board a Program Assistant, who assists with administrative, operational, and implementation activities for assigned projects in MCD Public Health. Projects include but are not limited to: WellStarME Worksite Wellness Program, Maine School Oral Health Program, and others as assigned.
This position is remote but the Program Assistant must be based in Maine.
Essential job functions:
• Provides professional level of customer service and support to staff, external partners and key stakeholders
• Provides administrative support to project staff, including meeting management (room scheduling, creation of materials and minutes), scheduling support, updating outreach materials, coordinating project reporting and other duties as requested
• Provides customer support to all who contact the program(s) phone lines and email inboxes
• Assists with fielding questions from our clients to connect them to the appropriate resources
• Assists with putting together materials and resources
• Assists with the procurement procedures and ordering of supplies when necessary
• Assists with distribution of health material and supplies which may include mailing and delivering health and wellness materials to various vendors
• Assists with updating policies and procedures
• Assists with the coordination of meetings, trainings, presentations and conferences
• Assists with sending out Statement of Expectations (SOEs), Service Agreements (SAs) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) and follow up with those who do not respond
• Assists in compiling documents for grant submissions
• Assists with processing payments for travel reimbursements and invoices
• Collects and inputs data into Excel or appropriate database programs
• Assists with monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in health-related field is preferred; however, equivalent related work experience may be considered. Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills and cultural competence are essential. Detailed knowledge of all current Microsoft Office software programs, as well as any other software programs necessary to perform the job.
Apply for this position by following this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=96006743-afdc-4e4e-a3b6-1d190e48aaf4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=444632&lang=en_US&source=EN
Medical Care Development Global Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MCD requires all employees to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless entitled to a medical or religious exemption. Do not provide information about whether you are seeking an exemption from the vaccination requirement unless and until you receive a conditional offer of employment from MCD.